Terms & Conditions
I understand that by registering for a Trail-Run Explorers event I agree to abide by the following terms and conditions.
1. I understand that my registration fee is non - refundable if I drop out of the event at any time or for any reason.
2. I understand that I have a responsibility for ensuring my own fitness to participate in the event and will declare all medical details if required.
3. In the event I become unable to attend I will infirm Trail-Run Explorers as soon as possible.
4. Trail-Run Explorers accepts no liability for any damage, injury or loss suffered by or to me, or to any other persons, or to any property in connection to the event or otherwise.
5. While Trail-Run Explorers will take every care with the staging of any event, the participant acknowledges that personal accident and personal items insurance is his or hers sole responsibility.
6. Trail-Run Explorers reserves the right at any time to remove participants from an event or prevent participants participating in an event if in the event manager’s sole discretion, they consider such action necessary for safety reasons or the proper enjoyment of the event by other participants or for any other reasonable reason. No refund shall be made if the participant has acted negligently, maliciously, with wilful misconduct or otherwise without due care and attention for the event or other participants, so as to cause his/her removal.
7. If an event is cancelled for any reason by Trail-Run Explorers, the participant will be due a full refund or the opportunity to transfer to another event.
8. You must be 16 or above to participate in a Trail-Run Explorers event.
9. The participant consents to being photographed and filmed throughout the event and that these films and photographs may be used in any media for the purpose of advertising, publicity and otherwise in relation to the exploitation of the event (and future events) and/or the promotion of the Trail-Run Explorers .